DiverseIT Computer Services & Training
Looking for computer services? Need computer training for your organization or classes for yourself? DiverseIT offers these services and more! Whether you need customized training for your team, help setting up your network or fixing your computers, or even support to implement Salesforce or a new website, Diverse IT can help. We are local IT team that has experience in training and computer services, and we would be happy to work with you.
DiverseIT is a nonprofit program that is helping people with disabilities, seniors, people of color, and women to get started in tech with hands-on training. We provide computers to people with disabilities and local nonprofits, too. When you work with us, you are supporting our larger mission to help others learn and grow. We appreciate your business!
We are Currently Open by Appointment Only.
DiverseIT has a small team that does refurbishing and repairs, plus we do computer training in the community, so we have limited in-person staff. To pickup your computer or drop off a donation, you must have an appointment. Please ring the doorbell near the front door to alert our team of your arrival.
DiverseIT is working with the City of Albuquerque Department of Senior Affairs to provide free computer classes to local seniors on a variety of topics. Please join us to learn about technology and to become more comfortable using your computer. To sign up, contact the center where the class is taking place.
- February 1, 2023, Fact vs. Fiction at Los Volcanes Senior Center (6500 Los Volcanes Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87121) from 9 AM – 10 AM. Sign-up: (505) 836-8745.
- February 8, 2023, Unsubscribe at Manzano Mesa Multi-Generational Center (501 Elizabeth St SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123) from 9 AM – 10 AM. Sign-up: (505) 275-8731.
- February 15, 2023, Gone Phishing at North Domingo Baca Multi-Generational Center (7521 Carmel Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113) from 9 AM – 10 AM. Sign-up: (505) 764-6475.
- February 22, 2023, Making Social Media Work For You at Tijeras Senior Center (10 Tijeras Ave, Tijeras, NM 87059) at 10 AM. Sign-up: (505) 286-4220.
- March 1, 2023, Fact vs. Fiction at North Valley Senior Center (3825 4th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107) from 9 AM – 10 AM. Sign-up: (505) 761-4025.
- March 8, 2023, Find what you are searching for at Palo Duro Senior Center (5221 Palo Duro Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110) from 9 AM – 10 AM. Sign-up: (505) 888-8102.
- March 15, 2023, Safe, Secure, Solid Websites at Barelas Senior Center (714 7th St SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102) from 9 AM – 10 AM. Sign-up: (505) 764-6436.
- March 22, 2023, Unsubscribe at Bear Canyon Senior Center (4645 Pitt St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111) from 9 AM – 10 AM. Sign-up: (505) 767-5959.
- March 29, 2023, Making Social Media Work For You at Rio Bravo Senior Center (3910 Isleta Blvd SW, Albuquerque, NM 87105) at 10:30 AM. Sign-up: (505) 314-0049.
This program is not national. It’s just in central New Mexico!
DiverseIT was featured on YouTube video letting people know about our services. While we appreciate the praise, this program offers services in central New Mexico only. Please do not enter a request for a computer unless you live in our service area. Sorry for any confusion this has caused.
DiverseIT Training & Computer Services
Customized Group Training
DiverseIT addresses the digital divide in a number of ways, including training people how to better use technology. We offer trainings from the basics of how to use a computer to advanced IT certifications.
We have worked with schools and charter schools to provide the indepth IT curriculum that students and parents value today. This can give your students a head start in the IT career of choice.
DiverseIT also trains employees for local businesses, including nonprofits. Whether you need to learn the Google suite, Windows software (Excel, Word, Outlook), or Salesforce, DiverseIT can help.
Have some custom training you need done? Contact us! DiverseIT@GoAdelante.org.
IT Career Training for People with Disabilities
Adelante has been involved in disability services for over 40 years and DiverseIT, as a community resource of Adelante, definitely cares about people with disabilities. In fact, a primary focus of our work is training people with a variety of disabilities such as autism, to learn about the IT field. Interns repair computers, install software, and earn certifications with the goal of getting a good paying job in IT. If you have a disability and you are interested in training, contact us at DiverseIT@GoAdelante.org.
IT Support Services
DiverseIT also uses our skills to help other nonprofits, companies, and schools, to utilize and access the IT they need. Our team can help set up computer networks, customize your Salesforce software, design and implement a new website, and more.
Let us know about your project and what you’d like us to do, and we’ll give you a quote for the work. Contact us
We will treat you with respect.
We will be fair and reasonable, informing you of any additional charges before they are incurred.
We will help you be a more effective user of technology.