Donate Real Estate or Property
You can deed your home, your vacation home, undeveloped property, or a commercial building to Adelante Development Center through a charitable remainder unitrust. The trust will sell the property and retain the proceeds. You may receive an income tax deduction for the fair market value of the real estate at the time of the transfer. You typically don’t pay capital gains tax on the transfer. Please consult your financial advisory, tax attorney, or accountant.

Donate Your Car
Proceeds from the sale of your donated car, truck, RV, or other vehicle will help Adelante individuals and families build strength, stability, and self-reliance. We make it easy to do, and you may qualify for a tax deduction. Please call (505) 449-4033 to speak with our VP of Development.