Facility Support Services
Adelante offers total facilities management services to governmental and commercial contracts as one of our social enterprises. We are known for quality work and we provide good paying jobs for people with disabilities across New Mexico. Facilities Support Services includes:
- Grounds Maintenance
- Facilities Maintenance
- Warehousing/Supply Chain Management
- Dormitory Management
We Use Eco-friendly Products
Adelante uses only Green Certified cleaning and restorative chemicals, and our paper and plastic supplies meet Green Certification criteria for recycled content. Working with us, you can be assured your people will have a cleaner, safer, more aesthetically pleasing environment.
Facility Support Services
What sets us apart from the competition?
- Adelante FSS has years of experience, financial strength, professional management, a capable staffing structure, extensive Quality Management Systems, best practices of the industry, extensive training programs, and job certifications that ensure the best quality services for our customers.
- An outstanding track record; Adelante FSS has never been assessed a deduction for poor quality.
- We have approximately 20 state and federal contracts ranging from $3,000 to $5,000,000 annually. No job is too large or too small.
- Adelante has all applicable insurances, licenses, and certifications.
- Adelante is a member of AbilityOne, a national program that mandates and regulates the federal government’s purchase of supplies and services through nonprofits providing employment for people with disabilities. This work makes a vital difference in the quality of life for hundreds of people with disabilities.
- Adelante uses a system of procedures targeting quality and process control. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified, ensuring that our services maintain the highest level of quality and continuous quality improvement. This approach, combined with our ability to recognize and respond to customer needs, serve as invaluable tools in achieving a positive and productive relationship with our customers.
- Adelante’s Director of Government Facility Services Contracts is an International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA) Certification Expert for the Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS). CIMS is an industry recognized Quality Management System that applies to personnel, products, and cleaning procedures. Compliance with the standard demonstrates that an organization is structured to deliver consistent, quality services.
- Adelante FSS is a member of Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI), an industry leader in serving facilities customers in a professional, profitable, and environmentally-safe manner.