GiveABQ Covid Updates
Our guiding principles:
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of Adelante staff, clients, and customers
- Supporting our public health and government officials
- Being in service to our communities in a safe manner
Staff safety protocols:
- Upon arrival staff temperatures are taken. If over 100 degrees, staff go home.
- Staff complete symptom questionnaire every morning. If any risk symptoms are present, staff go home.
- Staff wash hands every 60 minutes.
- Masks are worn at all times, except when alone in an office.
- Gloves are worn at all times, except when alone in an office.
- Staff maintain six feet distance at all times.
- If staff isn’t comfortable in the work environment, they alert management immediately.
GiveABQ Phase B, Appointment Only:
- GiveABQ will deliver by appointment.
- Staff and customers will abide by the six foot distance rule when dropping off delivery items.
- Staff will wash hands between each delivery.
- Masks and gloves will be worn at all times.
- When GiveABQ delivers orders, there will be one employee per vehicle at all times.
- Delivery vehicle cabs will be cleaned and sanitized after each delivery.
- Customers can purchase online from GiveABQ.org website.
- Customers can set up appointments to view furniture in GiveABQ and then purchase online.
- Staff will then set up appointment with the customer to pick up or drop off furniture.
- In all cases, the garage door will be opened for customers and social distancing strictly enforced in additional to other protocols.
Tuesday – Friday | 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Call to make arrangements outside these hours.
1520 1st St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
505.341.GIVE (4483) | info@GiveABQ.org
You can drop off durable medical equipment
at Adelante’s El Centro location, too: 3900 Osuna Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Monday – Friday | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Mission Leveraging and GiveCoin are trademarks of Adelante Development Center.