Lots of caring folks have asked how they can support Adelante during the coronavirus pandemic. Therefore, we are sharing a few of our ideas with you. We thank you for caring about our mission and nonprofit work across New Mexico!
1. Support our businesses that are open.
- DiverseIT Computer Repair & Training can help with your computer repairs and training needs for a good price. (Call 505-881-TECH or visit https://goadelante.org/diverseit/computer-repair)
- Adelante Document Destruction would love to handle your shredding (for those of you that have been organizing and cleaning out files). (https://www.adelanteenterprises.com/)
- Adelante Mailing & Fulfillment Center can help your business with bulk printing, mailing, assembly, or order fulfillment. (https://www.adelanteenterprises.com/)
- Our thrift store, Bargain Square, is now open at our new location. Our address is 19554 NM-314 S, 87002. That’s just north of Belen, between Belen and Los Lunas. Our hours are from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m daily. We are also accepting donations! Please drop them off in the back of the store. For large item pickups call (505)923-4250.
You can come into the thrift store and shop, but some locations are open for curb-side service only. Customers, staff, and guests, must wear masks at our sites and should check with each business to see if an appointment is necessary.
2. Follow health guidelines and wear a mask.
Overall, wearing a mask will keep you safer and especially protect the people most at risk of COVID-19. This includes the people with disabilities and seniors we support. Most importantly, the mask you wear could save someone’s life. Masks are required at Adelante sites. We are also practicing social distancing. Our DiverseIT team can train you remotely. Additionally, Back in Use and Document Destruction are offering curbside service for your safety and ours.
3. Donate to Support Adelante!
All nonprofits need your support right now, including Adelante. If you value our mission, please consider a gift. Donate securely online at https://goadelante.org/donate/. Currently we have a specific campaign to benefit our direct support professionals who work directly with people with disabilities or seniors in our programs.
Thank you! We are very appreciative of your support!